Saturday, December 8, 2012

Busy Bee

This past week has been a total work blurrrrrrr. I was hoping to have a moment here or there to breathe alias not so much.

So since my last post I was able to get in almost every morning -

Sunday
3.25 miles  jog/walk

Monday
1.5 miles jog/walk

Tuesday
1.5 miles jog/walk

Wednesday
2.25 elliptical

Thursday & Friday
Day's off

Saturday
5.0 miles elliptical

I was able to make sound choices for breakfasts consisting of a Banana Choco Chip VitaTops 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup of blackberries & 1/2 cup of blueberries.

Unfortunately most food choices for lunch and dinners where not as health wise, best not to fully share, after stepping on the scale on my last day of travels. d'oh!!

Tomorrow starts another day.




No comments:

Post a Comment