Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Proud Surprises




I wanted to share being a proud mama! My 8 year old was begging to get out side and go for a walk/jog with me. It was New Years Eve morning, cold and slightly raining but that weather didn't stop us.





We bundled up and headed  out. It was a blast spending time with just her and I talking about 'everything' of course.










And then she darted ahead of me... love it!










So this evening I finally settle down to focus on this blog I get a surprise! Being a proud new blogger, and hoping to be inspired as well as be inspirational to those that read my posting I am blessed to receive this honor of being invited as an Sweat Pink Ambassador I am beyond excited... see my shinny new button hee hee--->>
Their mission YES, I love this---
 
We believe that kicking ass is best done in pretty shoes. We’ve learned that real women sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we’re also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We’re convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We’re all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We’re all for looking great and feeling even better. We’re committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick.
How do we get there?
We climb.
We journey.
We balance.
We reward.




What I did today to make it count~ Proud of myself on keeping up on my training for 5K's ahead
3.2 miles on elliptical
40.4 sec plankaday.


#13in2013

What moment today made you 'proud'?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! So exciting:) I love it when my son asks me to go for a run. I feel so proud:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to see her turning a bit of a corner! She was doing jumping jacks when I got home from work today.

    ReplyDelete